Client Service Representative-Pragma
Job Status: Active ✓
|Job Type||Full Time|
Job Advert Summary Are you an Client Service Representative? Use your strengths and put your skills to the test at Pragma, SA’s Best Engineering Firm to Work For.
The main purpose of a Customer Service Representative is to be the first point of contact for FMC customers experiencing an equipment breakdown. Responsibilities include the logging of inbound calls, creating work orders, selecting contractors to effect the repairs and several other action items associated with the work planning and control procedures.
Minimum Requirements Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12)
Duties & Responsibilities Strategy
1. Ensure you have a clear understanding of the company and your department's strategy.
2. Ensure all decisions / actions are in line with the strategy.
1. Adherence to all group / company specific procedures / brand standards
2. Involvement in your own training and development
3. Employee engagement
4. Correct use of the ERP (Maconomy) system
1. Act as true Pragma ambassador (brand, professionalism).
2. Additional work opportunities at existing and potential clients are identified and passed on to sales.
3. Where required, input is given to assist with solution definition and scoping of new projects.
Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
1. Professional communication maintained through telephone and email
2. Efficient call handling to ensure quick response to calls
Successful implementation of the following Business Processes (BPs)
- Work Planning and Control
Building long term relationships with client sites and contractors so that they regard Pragma as their trusted partner for improving the performance of physical assets
1.1. Has the FMC contract been clarified with client for desired intent and progress?
1.2. Is the FMC contract one that will put shared success before Pragma gain?
2.1. What is the root cause of issues?
2.2. Who are the decision makers that can influence success?
2.3. What are the real source of issues, not just symptoms?
3.1. Am I sure that the current solution and deliverables is the best possible one?
4.1. Where will resistance come from and why?
4.2. How is the change managed?
4.3. Is there a culture of respect and involvement?
4.4. Who are the key stakeholders?
4.5. How will the improvements be managed?
5.1. Who will own and manage the measurement process?
1. Accept full responsibility for compliance to all general HSSE requirements as stipulated in the Pragma employee "HSSE Code of Conduct".
2. Demonstrate support for the Pragma commitment and policy on HSSE (Making goal zero personal).
3. Participate in support of the 4 Golden Principles (comply, intervene, respect and re-use).
4. Accept and take full responsibility for any specific HSSE role that Pragma might require (formal appointment in writing)
Apply Here http://bit.ly/2ANUegu